Research area – plasma.
Purpose – for effective coverage of all kinds of surfaces.
– application of various types of coatings:
– wear-resistant coatings with a low coefficient on friction elements of machine parts and mechanisms in the tool industry, mechanical engineering, textile industry, etc .;
– multicomponent wear-resistant coatings based on nitride, carbides, oxides and their mixtures for strengthening precision tools, compressor blades and aircraft engine turbines;
– biologically inert coatings, optically transparent, dielectric, corrosive coatings, chemically inert coatings.
Description. The plasma source implements a configuration of a transporting magnetic field, a system of reflectors and traps for macroparticles, which makes it possible to provide high-quality coatings with a significant increase in the generation of purified plasma flows in comparison with existing filtration systems for vacuum arc plasma.
– increase in equipment productivity by 1.5-2 times;
– uniformity of coating ± 5% in thickness;
– exclusion of polishing stages after coating.
– stability of the source regardless of the degree of cathode burnout;
– design simplicity.
– cost savings due to increased productivity;
– cost savings due to the elimination of the polishing stage;
– metal consumption of the source is less than that of curved filters.
Novelty. 3 patents of Ukraine. 4 patents of other countries.
Readiness. Introduced into production.
Cooperation. Sale of licenses. Realization of finished products. Co-production, sale, operation.