Non-equilibrium low-temperature plasma is used as a catalyst for plasma-catalyzed technology. A fundamental feature of hybrid plasma-catalyzed technologies is a decrease in the transformation temperature of a substance in comparison with the corresponding traditional high-temperature chemical technologies, which makes them today uncontested technologies for sustainable development and not only in the energy sector. A decrease in the temperature of chemical transformation of substances leads both to an increase in selectivity (an increase in the yield of the target product) and to a smaller amount of waste (the main gas-phase departure is nitrogen when used as an air oxidizer), a decrease in emissions into the atmosphere and avoidance of the appearance of new substances in the waste. The main features of the developed technology are that the additional reagents are naturally friendly substances – water, air and CO2, which are partially activated in low-temperature plasma.
- renewable raw materials;
- low cost of production of technological equipment;
- low process temperature;
- high efficiency of conversion of feedstock into synthesis gas;
- additional reagents to hydrocarbon raw materials are naturally friendly substances – air, water and CO2;
- ample scope for scaling;
- high operational reliability in comparison with the well-known traditional plasma-chemical technologies;
- compared to biodiesel technologies for processing plant raw materials: no toxic waste and much deeper processing of raw materials.
Development is intended for the following purposes:
- replacement of natural gas with high-calorie synthesis gas from low-calorie feedstock;
- improving the environmental friendliness of the energy conversion process;
- the creation of energy that meets the concept of sustainable development;
- ensuring energy independence of Ukraine.
As a small power industry up to 50 kW for an individual user, communal heat power engineering is in units of MW. Fischer-Tropsch synthetic fuels production.
Provides consistent results.
Tested under laboratory conditions.
Sale of patents. Sale of technical documentation. Collaborative industrialization.
1 patent of Ukraine.