For calculation of hydrodynamic and thermodynamic characteristics of work of granulation, drying, cooling units with a fluidized bed of dispersed particles.
The software package is developed on the basis of original mathematical models for calculating the hydrodynamic and thermodynamic characteristics of the fluidized bed apparatus. The mathematical model includes the basic equations of the hydrodynamics of one- and two-phase flows, thermodynamic equations, equations of the kinetics of heating and dehydration of granules, and the like. All mathematical model equations are adapted for apparatus with active hydrodynamic modes.
- a wide range of calculations;
- possibility of optimization calculation at the stage of designing the apparatus without carrying out the additional physical experiment;
- the ability to quickly adapt the software to customer requirements;
- clarity of the calculations (display to the user of the estimated schematics of equipment with defined dimensions, three-dimensional graphical dependencies, etc.).
RECOMMENDED AREA OF USE:
The development can be applied to any industry where the fluidized bed apparatus for particulate matter has been used.
RESULTS OF THE RESEARCH:
Ready for implementation.
STAGE OF THE DEVELOPMENT READINESS:
- Joint bringing to the industrial level.
- Joint production, sale, operation.
10 patents of Ukraine.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DEVELOPMENT, PLEASE,