Designed to improve the efficiency of plant protection products and fertilizers, which belongs to the organosilicon group and known as the “superhumidifier”.
The plant wax that forms on the surface of the leaf is a reliable barrier that was created by nature from the penetration of pathogens of various fungal and viral infections into plants, and protection from the negative effects of environmental conditions. However, this barrier significantly impairs the penetration of pesticides used to protect against pests and diseases, reducing their effectiveness. “EXTRA PLUS”, in contrast to the usual adhesive, provides much more effective penetration of plant protection agents and fertilizers into the plant.
The drug is recommended to be used at a concentration of 0.01-0.015% (10-15 ml for every 100 liters of water), a maximum concentration of 0.15% (150 ml per 100-200 liters of water). The minimum concentration is recommended for contact preparations, the maximum dosage for systemic preparations of continuous herbicides. To prepare the working solution, the sprayer tank is filled with water. NO 1/2 of the volume when the mixing mode is on, add the required amount of the preparation, then the mixer is stopped and the adhesive is added, then water is added to the full volume of the sprayer tank and the mixing mode is turned back on.
Promotes better adhesion of the working solution of protective agents in plants, increases their effectiveness and duration of action;
- provides maximum wetting, both the upper and lower surfaces of the plant leaf with a working solution; non-toxic
- penetrates regardless of the thickness of the wax layer and hairiness of the plant;
- leads to a decrease in the surface tension of the working solution and an increase in its resistance to washing off by rain;
- provides rapid penetration of the drug through the leaf stomata of the plant;
- penetrates tissues, acting as a transport agent.
RESULTS OF THE RESEARCH:
Meets technical specifications.
STAGE OF THE DEVELOPMENT READINESS:
Put into production.
Sales of finished products.
2 patents of Ukraine.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DEVELOPMENT, PLEASE,