Polymer composite material based on polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and a secondary filler can be used in friction units of reciprocating compressor machines and sealing elements.
A technology has been developed for producing an antifriction PTFE composite using a secondary filler with the necessary physical, mechanical and tribological properties.
The main advantages of the material:
- high chemical resistance;
- insolubility in most known solvents;
- low coefficient of friction;
- maintains operational characteristics in a wide temperature range;
- low cost;
- environmental friendliness.
RESULTS OF THE RESEARCH:
Provides consistent results.
STAGE OF THE DEVELOPMENT READINESS:
Introduced into production.
- Sale of patents.
- Establishment of a joint venture.
- Joint production, sale, operation.
2 patents of Ukraine.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DEVELOPMENT, PLEASE,