The unit is designed for the treatment of sewage sludge from sewage treatment plants, which has long been stored in the filtration fields, for gas production.
According to its physicochemical properties, sludge approaches peat. The chemical formula of sludge is C54H212O82N8S7.
- pellet production;
- drying granules;
- thermal conversion of granules by the method of “oxidative pyrolysis”.
During processing, the sludge mass decreases 6 … 8 times. Combustible gas is used to produce heat or electricity in gas piston power plants. Ash can be used as an ingredient for the production of building materials.
- fuel granules with a diameter of 10 … 15 mm;
- drying granules to moisture – 25 … 35%;
- thermal conversion of granules at a temperature of 500-800 C.
As a result of sludge conversion:
- the yield of ash on a dry mass of fuel,% – 35-42
- calorific value of the generated combustible gas, MJ / m3 – 5.4-6.9
- gas output, m3 / kg – 0.8-1,2.
No installation analogues were found. The main advantages of the installation are its mobility, non-waste production and ease of installation.
RECOMMENDED FIELD OF APPLICATION:
RESULTS OF THE RESEARCH:
Ready for implementation.
STAGE OF THE DEVELOPMENT READINESS:
Joint bringing to the industrial level.
1 patent of Ukraine.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DEVELOPMENT, PLEASE,