The development is designed to measure deformation, register vibrations, monitor the bending and vibrations of tall buildings and tower structures, monitor landslides on the slopes of ravines and river banks, monitor the deflection of bridge spans.
The device comprises a laser radiation source, an external optical frequency-selective feedback optical system, a spectrometric device and a processor, an optical signal transmission line from a laser radiation source to a spectrometric device. The dispersion component of the frequency selective feedback system contains an element with angular dispersion and a laser beam expander, and the selector consists of a lens and a retroreflector.
- measurement distance – hundreds of meters;
- the error in measuring strain at rest is 3-10 microns;
- sensitivity during vibration detection (at rest) – ~ 10 in minus 1 degree microns.
- high immunity to electromagnetic interference and external exposure (blinding)
- low sensitivity to changes in temperature, pressure and humidity;
- low energy consumption (100-200 mW)
- low cost;
- low maintenance cost (there is practically no need for specialists with laser technology).
RECOMMENDED FIELD OF APPLICATION:
Means of seismic exploration and monitoring of buildings and structures.
RESULTS OF THE RESEARCH:
STAGE OF THE DEVELOPMENT READINESS:
Working documentation developed.
Joint bringing to the industrial level.
3 patents of Ukraine.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DEVELOPMENT, PLEASE,