For energy obtaining.
Energy is obtained by converting the kinetic energy of wind and river flows into mechanical energy of shaft rotation.
- the installation is a wind (hydro) – rotor with three straight blades and an axis of rotation;
- the unit has three blades 12.5 x 120 cm;
- rotor diameter 1.5 m;
- rated power 1 kW;
- to increase the power up to 10 kW, the unit is increased.
Due to the automatic control of the position of the blades during rotation, the rotor power is increased by 1.5 times in comparison with the known samples.
RECOMMENDED FIELD OF APPLICATION:
Households, small industrial and farm complexes.
RESULTS OF THE RESEARCH:
Provides consistent results.
STAGE OF THE DEVELOPMENT READINESS:
Tested in trial operation.
- Joint bringing to the industrial level.
- Co-production, sale, operation.
1 patent of Ukraine.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DEVELOPMENT, PLEASE,