To obtain pure hydrogen and oxygen by electrolytic decomposition of water.
- Electricity consumption for the production of 1 m3 of hydrogen and 0.5 m3 of oxygen, kW h 4.0-4.1
- Gas pressure, MPa 15.0-20.0
- Efficiency,% 75-77
- Hydrogen capacity, m3 1.0-6.0
- Oxygen capacity, m3 0.5-3.0
- Water consumption per 1 m3 of hydrogen, g 840 ± 20.
RECOMMENDED FIELD OF APPLICATION:
The electrolyzer can be used in power engineering, chemical, metallurgical, food industries, etc.
The electrolyzer provides the generation of gases with a pressure of up to 20.0 MPa, which eliminates the need for compressor technology. The absence of separating membranes increases the reliability and safety of the electrolysis plant. In the developed design of the electrolyzer, rare earth and platinum group metals are not used to activate electrode materials. In comparison with the known analogs, the developed version of the electrolyzer has a 12-15% higher energy transformation ratio. The electrolyzer works in automatic mode.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DEVELOPMENT, PLEASE,