Regional accelerator GCIP announces a start-up project competition. The winner will receive $ 2,500 to build a prototype.
The competition is open to: HEI students, students of general secondary education institutions, small and medium-sized enterprises with a registration period of no more than 3 years, organizations, creative teams, scientific societies and unions, natural persons-inventors. The main goal of the competition is to find projects that are designed to protect the environment.
Requirements for participants:
1. Startup projects should be focused on the introduction of “clean” technologies: products or services that reduce the negative impact on the environment by:
- increasing the energy efficiency of production;
- sustainable use of resources (waste management inclusive);
- measures to protect the environment).
As a result, projects must demonstrate a reduction in emissions of greenhouse gases and other harmful substances into the environment.
2. Startups should not be projects for the reconstruction or restructuring of existing enterprises.
To participate in the competition, you must fill out a form using the link. Applications are accepted from June 14 to July 15, 2021.
Reference: The competition is implemented by the regional accelerator GCIP for innovations, technologies and startups in the Ivano-Frankivsk region, which was created on the basis of the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University with the support of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO).