Запрошуємо всіх зацікавлених взяти участь в 8 онлайн заходах у другій половині 2021 р які присвячених проблемам комерціалізації технологій.
Заходи організовані Центром інновацій Пенсільванського університету в партнерстві з Penn Medicine, Penn Engineering і форумом B.PHL.
Всі заходи є безкоштовними.
Подробиці про заходи можна знайти нижче.
Penn Medicine Speaker Series
Now in its 7th year, the PCI and Penn Medicine Fall Commercialization Speaker Series focuses on commercialization strategies of interest to life science innovators and entrepreneurs alike. Each session is scheduled for 12pm Eastern.
Register for each session separately at pci-fall-series.eventbrite.com.
- Sept 13: Latest Trends in Life Science Investing with Barbara Shilberg, Managing Director and CEO, BioAdvance
- Oct 11: New Patenting Strategies for Life Science Inventors with Dr. Kathryn Doyle, Partner, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- Nov 8: VC 101 for University Entrepreneurs with Kirsten Leute, Senior Vice President, Osage University Partners
- Dec 13: TBD
PCI is pleased to announce our upcoming lunchtime speaker series held in partnership with Penn Engineering focused on resources available to support technology commercialization and entrepreneurial activities at Penn. Each session is scheduled at 12pm Eastern.Register for each session separately at pci-seas.eventbrite.com
- Sept 21: Penn I-Corps with Mark Yim, PhD, ASA Whitney Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Director of GRASP Lab, Faculty Director for the Design Studio
- Oct 13: Med Tech Devices with Katherine Reuther, Ph.D., MBA, Executive Director of the Penn Center for Health-Devices and Technology
- Nov 10: Pennovation Works and Resources for Startups with Anish Kumar, Managing Director of Pennovation Works
B.PHL is an annual three-day innovation celebration highlighting Philadelphia as a prime destination for organizations conducting innovative work and to ignite new ideas.PCI is co-hosting a session on September 30th at 9am titled, “Feminine Energy: Female Founders Solving Sustainability Challenges.” The panel discussion will feature three female startup founders connected to the Penn community who have a company focused on tackling environmental problems.
Register for the B.PHL Innovation Festival