Until May 21, 2022, applications are being accepted for participation in the Empowering Future Entrepreneurial Ukraine mentoring program of the Ukrainian Future joint project, the Junior Academy of Sciences of Ukraine business incubator, representatives of the start-up ecosystem of Finland and Estonia, implemented with the assistance of the Ukrainian Startup Fund.
The winner will receive:
Startups with a Ukrainian background are invited to participate, which can help overcome the challenges of wartime and rebuild Ukraine, as well as offer innovative solutions in industries:
Main requirements for the contestants:
- access to global finance and investment;
- €10,000 and €5,000 services from Greenstep (accounting and taxes, transactions and finance, personnel and business management);
- services for €7,500 from Liquido.vc (preparation for pre-seed and seed rounds of funding, strategy planning, advisory groups, building a brand and startup ecosystem, investing in selected startups);
- services for €7,500 from Miltton (consultations on business strategy, brand, design, marketing and PR);
- services for €5000 from Lexia (legal consulting in the fields of ICT, Tech, Startups & Growth Companies);
- $10,000 Amazon Web Services credits.
- defense and cybersecurity;
- health care;
- food and agriculture;
- infrastructure and energy.
- Ukrainian origin of the startup;
- readiness to work in Ukraine;
- the presence of an MVP;
- fluency in English (for participation in the program and pitching).
Details and registration form via the link.