Purpose. To create a light environment with the ability to dynamically change the intensity and shades of light.
- Dimensions, mm 600×600×150
- Supply voltage, V 180-260
- Power consumption, W 5—40
- Luminous flux, lm 500-4000
- Light output, lm/W >100
- Power factor >0.9
- Current harmonic coefficient, % <15
- Light intensity curve Cosine
- Fall of the luminous flux from the moment of switching on until the moment of reaching the stable mode (30 min), % <1
- Luminous flux stability in the ambient temperature range from 0 to 40 С, % <1
Application area. Housing and communal services. In everyday life.
Advantages. The intelligent lighting system differs from analogues in the possibility of realizing white light with a color rendering index above 85 in the color temperature range of 2700–7000 K, without light pulsations, and in terms of circadian human exposure (0.4–1.2 mW/lm) and the “danger” of blue ” commensurate with the corresponding indicators of natural daylight.
Description. An intelligent lighting system with the ability to dynamically change the intensity and shades of light, reproduce light with parameters close to natural in terms of impact on vision and physical condition of a person.