Due to the Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of the Republic of Belarus on cooperation in the field of science and technology from December 17, 1992; Protocol of the Tenth Session of the Intergovernmental Ukrainian-Belarusian Commission on Cooperation in Science and Technology from June 16, 2016, and Decree No. 329 of the Ministry of Education and Science of February 28, 2016 “On Determining the Main Areas of Budget Use in accordance with International Treaties of Ukraine for 2017” SSO “UkrISTEI” was allowed to execute an international project “Construction of the Ukrainian-Belarussian segment of the information technology platform for the transfer of technologies of collective use on the basis of the automated systems of information resources formation of UkrISTEI and RCTT“.
The project was aimed at the development of the Ukrainian-Belarusian segment of the information technology platform for the transfer of collective technologies (now – Open Innovation Platform) on the basis of the automated systems of information resources creation of UkrISTEI and RCTT to provide comprehensive support to the entities of the Entrepreneurship in the Republic of Ukraine. promotion of innovations in the international technological market.
The main objectives of the project:
- Studying the experience of creating information resources on the new scientific and technological achievements of Ukraine and the Republic of Belarus.
- Creation of a joint Ukrainian-Belarusian information resource for the exchange of information in the field of scientific, scientific-technical, scientific-technological and innovative activity.
- Developing recommendations for collaborative research.
Main results of the project:
- The current state of transfer of innovative technologies in Ukraine and the Republic of Belarus is investigated. The main problems of development of the direction are listed and the ways of their solution are suggested.
- The structure of the united Ukrainian-Belarusian information resources, created on the basis of UkrISTEI and RCTT, is analyzed.
- The world experience of the creation of platforms of innovative technology transfer is considered. The Ukrainian-Belarussian segment of the information technology platform for the transfer of technologies of collective utilization on the basis of the automated systems of the formation of information resources of UkrINTEI and RCTT has been developed.
- Prospects outlined and recommendations provided for further scientific and technical cooperation between Ukraine and the Republic of Belarus.