On April 23-24, 2020 the V.M. Bakul Institute of Superhard Materials of NAS of Ukraine (2 Avtozavodska St., Kyiv) will host the XI Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Superhard, Composite Materials and Coatings: Obtaining, Properties, Application”. The application deadline for the conference is April 9, 2020.
Scientific directions of the conference:
- materials science and technologies of production of superhard, composite materials, structural and tool ceramics, hard alloys;
- phase equilibria and phase transformations under high pressure conditions (high pressure phases);
- protective coatings, films made of superhard and other materials;
- information technologies and modeling of technological processes of obtaining high-strength and high-strength materials;
- methodology of material properties research;
- use of superhard materials, tool ceramics and hard alloys in machining processes;
- new materials and technologies in mechanical engineering;
- nanotechnology, nano- and smart materials;
- high pressure physics and technology.
Working languages of the conference: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
Young scientists under the age of 35 are invited to attend the conference.
To participate in the conference the following materials should be sent to the organizing committee by April 09, 2020:
- application for participation in the conference;
- materials of the report (abstract) to the e-mail address of the organizing committee;
- expert opinion on the possibility of publishing materials in the open press.
Theses which do not meet the requirements of the conference and submitted after April 09, 2020 will not be published.