For packaging, storage and transportation of ammunition.
The need for containers for packaging, storage and transportation of ammunition in Ukraine is about 3.7 million units. There is a general need for containers with glass-basalt fiber composite materials in the CIS countries (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Belarus), as well as in foreign countries (China, Pakistan, Iran, India) that exported ammunition from the former USSR.
- operating temperature: from 60 to 60 o C;
- resistance to climatic factors: not less than 30 years;
- resistance to solar radiation: high;
- moisture resistance: provided;
- water resistance: high;
- combustibility category for lumbago: PV-1 GOST 28157;
- biological resistance: high;
- resistance to decontamination: high;
- discharge from a height of 1.5 m: withstands;
- stacking up to 3 m: possibly as part of a pallet;
- loading and unloading: possible;
- transportation: possible;
- airborne landing: possible;
- service life: not less than 30 years.
The use of new containers for ammunition will increase accident-free storage of ammunition, fire safety and significantly reduce costs at the stage of their storage and operation. At the same time, the use of large volumes of scarce wood is practically excluded, which is now traditionally used. New packaging, differing from traditional wooden packaging with enhanced performance characteristics, does not burn, does not rot, does not swell from moisture and has a long shelf life of up to 30 years. This container, having a collapsible design, makes its assembly at arsenals and bases without the use of complex technological equipment.
RECOMMENDED FIELD OF APPLICATION:
Ministry of Defense.
RESULTS OF THE RESEARCH:
Provides consistent results.
STAGE OF THE DEVELOPMENT READINESS:
Tested in trial operation.
- Joint bringing to the industrial level.
- Joint production, sale, operation.
2 certificates of Ukraine.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DEVELOPMENT, PLEASE,