Until July 25, applications are accepted for participation in the ECO-FRIENDLY competition for start-up projects, which will be held in the first Regional accelerator GCIP for innovations, technologies and start-ups on the basis of the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University.
The purpose of the competition is to consolidate academic and business efforts to find innovative solutions and support the initiatives of Ukrainian innovators in the field of “clean” technologies.
Students, pupils, young scientists working on the implementation of their own startups, representatives of higher educational institutions, scientific institutions, science parks, other innovative structures, small and medium-sized enterprises with a registration period of no more than 3 years, organizations, creative teams are invited to participate in the competition. scientific societies and unions, natural persons-inventors, whose sphere of interest includes the implementation of “clean” technologies.
To participate in the competition, you must fill out a form. Startup projects do not have to be projects for the reconstruction or restructuring of existing enterprises.
Contestants will receive:
- financial support from UNIDO / GEF projects for the development of a startup project (for the winners of the startup competition, the prize fund is 2500 USD);
- coaching with the latest business management and communication techniques from international and national experts;
- the opportunity to present your startups on international platforms;
- mentoring program from international and national experts;
- the opportunity to establish contacts with specialists and leaders in a particular industry;
- attracting investors (from Ukraine and other countries) to assess the investment potential of a business;
- support in finding partners and financial resources to implement ideas.
The first Regional accelerator GCIP for innovations, technologies and start-ups, created in the Ivano-Frankivsk region, with the support of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO).