- high wear resistance and corrosion resistance due to the formation of complex solid-soluble zones with a depth of 100-200 microns;
- intensification of the saturation process at all stages of the technological process;
- preservation of strength characteristics, structure and increase in plasticity by reducing the process temperature (750-850 ° C);
- maintaining high surface quality (used as a final technological operation);
- the formation in the near-surface layers of the necessary structural-phase state and control of the level of surface hardening in a wide range (from 7 to 14 GPa) by changing the temperature-time and gas-dynamic parameters of the process;
- processing of parts of any configuration, including with holes of any diameter and length, using serial vacuum electric furnaces and commercially pure nitrogen.
The technology provides a high-quality surface, is used as a final technological operation, which is technologically simple and environmentally friendly.
Improving the tribotechnical and anticorrosive properties of friction pairs made of titanium alloys operating with contact loads, including under conditions of exposure to aggressive media (solutions of acids, salts, etc.). The technology is based on the diffusion saturation of the near-surface layers with nitrogen.
Mechanical engineering, aircraft construction; medicine, processing of surgical instruments, as well as special staples and pins for the treatment of various fractures; decorative use is also possible, because by changing the processing conditions, you can change the colors of the part.
Ready for implementation.
Introduced into production.
Sale of patents. Sale of licenses. Sale of technical documentation.
6 patents of Ukraine.