Research area – topographic technology.
Purpose – to expand the capabilities of interferometric control technologies by expanding the amount of information obtained during control and increasing the reliability of control results.
Area: rocket and space; aviation; mechanical engineering; energy; medical equipment.
Description. The use of this development allows you to ensure the solution of the following tasks:
- automatic determination of the parameters of defects (shape, area, depth of occurrence) for their various types (discontinuities in the form of non-soldering, non-boiling, non-gluing, lack of connection or filler defects in the form of breaks, bends, loss of stability) in multilayer shell structures;
- assessment of the stress-strain state of the controlled shell structures using the methods of holographic and spectrum-interferometry;
- determination of physical and mechanical characteristics of materials and structures;
- analysis of frequency characteristics of products;
- providing the ability to predict the behavior of structures, taking into account the results of control and ensuring their design and technological optimization;
- use of digital means for entering input information into a computer.
Advantages. In the information-analytical system for non-destructive holographic testing, new algorithms for digital registration and processing of interferometric measurements with increased requirements for the accuracy and reliability of testing results are used to determine the stress-strain state of the shell structure. Unlike the existing ones, this system is based on the complex use of interferometric measurement data and equations of the theory of elasticity. This approach, in comparison with analogs, allows one to reduce the amount of experimental data required for calculating the stress-strain state, and makes it possible to increase the productivity of testing. Determination of the physical and mechanical properties of materials of structures, in particular the coefficient of linear thermal expansion, using this development is possible even for such thermostable materials as carbon-carbon composite materials.
Novelty. 1 patent of Ukraine.
Readiness. Laboratory tested.
Cooperation. Sale of patents. Joint bringing to the industrial level. Sale of technical documentation.