Adventures Lab managing partner Andriy Krivorchuk left the fund and plans to launch a new one called hi5 Ventures. In a comment to AIN.UA, he told how the new fund will work and how startups can apply.
- The fund is preparing to launch, in a couple of weeks they plan to include a website for it. General Partners – Andriy Krivorchuk and Leon Podobedov, and the team will announce the list of Venture Partners after some time, negotiations are underway with candidates.
- The fund’s investors will be Ukrainian and foreign entrepreneurs and funds. Its volume will be about $15 million.
- The fund is already investing in projects (three teams have supported so far).
- Focuses on the Early Stage (Pre-Seed, Seed, Pre A).
- He is primarily interested in projects with Ukrainian founders.
- Works in 2C, SaaS, Mobile, EduTech, AI/ML, Security, eSports, AdTech.
- Approximately they give for Pre-Seed – up to $250,000, Seed – up to $500,000, Pre A – up to $1 million.
- Startups can already apply while the fund’s website is down, you can write to Andrey himself at email@example.com.
«On the one hand, the war slowed down (but did not stop) the process of attracting investments to the fund. On the other hand, it pushed Leon and me even more to intensify our efforts on it. After the war, the IT entrepreneurship market will need investments and VC expertise more than ever. And we would like hi5 Ventures to be among those who will be the first to restore the Ukrainian ecosystem”, says Krivorchuk.