The Polish-Ukrainian Startup Bridge has opened the acceptance of applications for participation in the new acceleration program for Ukrainian startups – PUSB for #techfugees. As part of the project, the organizers will select 15 teams that can temporarily move to Poland, undergo training and receive funding in the amount of up to PLN 10,000. Participation in the program is free.
Who can take part in PUSB for #techfugees
- Program participants can be startups in the early stages of development – pre-seed and seed, who want and can temporarily leave Ukraine for Poland or have already done so.
- Applications for participation in the accelerator will be accepted until June 6, 2022. To register a team, you need to fill out the registration form via the link.
- The organizers will select 15 teams from all comers in June.
- When evaluating applications, the greatest attention will be paid to the impact on the reconstruction of Ukraine, business scalability and development potential in the Polish market.
What participants will receive
- Participation in trainings and workshops from experts in the IT sector;
- Free place to work in Coworking in Warsaw;
- Assistance in registering a business in Poland;
- Financial assistance in the amount of up to PLN 10,000 to pay for mentoring support, goods and services necessary to continue operations.
At the end of 2022, Demo Day will be held – an event where startups will be able to present their idea to Polish investors.
About Polish-Ukrainian Startup Bridge
The Polish-Ukrainian Startup Bridge project is implemented by the Cooperation Foundation together with the Ministry of Funds and Regional Policy of Poland and financed by the Polish Aid program of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland.
Its goal is to identify the best business ideas and then accelerate them during training from leading experts from Poland. In addition, PUSB helps young entrepreneurs to get in touch with representatives of Polish investment funds.