On June 1, 2022, a competition is announced for the annual Prize of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine for the development and implementation of innovative technologies.
5 prizes are annually awarded for special achievements in the development and implementation of innovative technologies in production and the launch of domestic innovative products on the market. When awarding the Prize, the following shall be taken into account:
Works that result in the implementation of innovative projects may be nominated for the Prize. The group of authors may consist of ten direct performers.
Only those works are accepted for consideration by the commission, the results of which are applied in practice (more than a year before the nomination for the Prize).
- the practical value and prospects of the results of the applicant’s activities in the enterprise, industries and the national economy;
- the number of jobs created for the introduction of innovative technology and new jobs in high-tech industries;
- availability of modern high-tech scientific equipment and the efficiency of its use;
- compliance of work with priority areas of development of science, technology and innovation;
- the number of titles of protection for objects of intellectual property rights used in the work;
- number of license agreements concluded for the use of objects of intellectual property rights and know-how.
Enterprises, institutions and organizations send an application for the award of the Prize before August 1 of the year of the competition to the ministries, central executive authorities, the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Medical Sciences, the National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, which select up to 5 works and submit them to the Ministry of Education and Science until October 1.
The list and forms of documents, requirements for execution, instructions for submission and contact information can be found here.