According to the Agreement between the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan on cooperation in the field of education and science dated September 14, 2010, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan provides citizens of Ukraine for the 2023/2024 academic year with 40 state scholarships, including the educational levels “Bachelor “- 30, “Master” – 10 scholarships.
The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine until April 14, 2023 accepts documents from candidates for state scholarships of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the requirements and the list determined by the Kazakh side.
List of required documents:
- an application of a candidate for training in institutions of higher education of Kazakhstan of the established form, completed in block letters, with a photograph;
- a copy of an identity document (passport);
- notarized certified copy of the document on the preliminary level of education and its appendix:
- for school students – a notarized certificate of graduation grade with grades for the last six months;
- for students who have not received diplomas of education – a notarized extract from the record book and a notarized document on complete general secondary education with an appendix. Students also need to provide a certificate from the educational institution confirming their student status (in Ukrainian);
- a medical certificate for those who go to study abroad, issued by an official health authority;
- a medical certificate of the absence of HIV/AIDS issued by an official health authority. The certificate must be bilingual (Ukrainian / English or Ukrainian with an unofficial translation into English);
- motivational essay in English;
- letter of recommendation in English;
- certificate of no criminal record, translated into English and notarized.
A package of documents in electronic form must be submitted to the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. Send scanned documents (PDF format) to the email address: email@example.com. In the subject of the letter, indicate “Scholarships for studying in the Republic of Kazakhstan 2023-2024”. Candidates must have a paper form of documents with them upon arrival.
Please note that, at the request of the Kazakh side, the academic performance of applicants for scholarships must not be lower than the mark.
Consider only documents drawn up in accordance with certain requirements and sent before April 14 inclusive.
The contact person
Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Department of Academic Mobility and Interaction with Foreign Students of the Department of International Cooperation and Protocol
- Address: 10, Beresteisky Ave., Kyiv, 01135
- Tel. (044) 481-32-77
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org