From October 24 to November 28, 2023, the DNU “Ukrainian Institute of Scientific and Technical Expertise and Information” is conducting a course of webinars on advanced training on the topic “Innovation as new prospects for the sustainable development of the state economy.”
Purpose of the course:
Providing theoretical knowledge in the field of innovation and technology transfer, taking into account the national strategic initiative. Involving in the ecosystem of partners as many Ukrainian and foreign scientists as possible – developers and potential consumers of innovations – in the process of introducing technological projects (scientific products) in Ukrainian and foreign technology markets. Presentation of grant and scholarship programs of the European Union within the framework of international cooperation. Practice of presenting innovations in technology markets.
Main objectives of the course:
Familiarize yourself with:
- features of modernization of post-war Ukraine;
- planning and commercialization of intellectual property;
- key principles for creating a successful startup;
- the basic principles of European education, scientific publications, conditions for participation in scientific projects of the European Union, the specifics of youth exchange within the framework of international activities.
- professional development skills under martial law;
- general principles and features of intellectual property protection;
- principles of the components of a successful investment proposal for presentation at investment and international events.
The target audience:
The course is intended for a wide range of authors of scientific projects, technology developers, start-up companies planning to participate in international competitions, grant and scholarship programs, as well as for representatives of the research field: higher education institutions, research institutions, students, graduate students and young people. Western Military District scientists, executors of research topics and international partnerships Specialists and representatives of the public, innovative business, investment funds, venture companies interested in implementing joint innovation projects, commercialization and implementation of intellectual property.
The course will be useful to specialists and managers of industrial clusters with an innovative development trajectory, developers of scientific and information platforms and systems, contact network groups of hybrid technology platforms, technology transfer offices and specialists of innovation activity centers, innovation-oriented companies and enterprises, innovation consortia, department, patenting , licensing, intellectual property, representatives of the Ministry of Education and Science and other ministries, as well as for those involved in activities related to the presented course topics.