For early detection of ischemia, diagnosis of coronary artery disease, stratification of the risk of arrhythmia and long QT syndrome, assessment of the effectiveness of treatment, testing of the proarrhythmogenic effect of drugs.
Reference electrocardiograph for synchronization of MCG signals. Clinical trials and certification completed. Methodical recommendations approved by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- number of measuring channels – 9;
- throughput, patients / h – 4;
- scanning area, cm – 20×20;
- scanning accuracy, mm – 4;
- term of operation at one filling with liquid helium, slave. days – 5;
- service life, years – 10.
It has no analogues in Ukraine, in comparison with foreign analogues it is 2-3 times cheaper; allows you to identify several electrical sources distributed in the volume of the heart; Noise removal and signal processing algorithms provide reliable diagnostics without the use of special mitigation tools for magnetic interference, including cost shielding.
RECOMMENDED FIELD OF APPLICATION:
RESULTS OF THE RESEARCH:
Ready for implementation.
STAGE OF THE DEVELOPMENT READINESS:
A prototype is made.
- Joint bringing to the industrial level.
- Creation of a joint venture.
- Co-production, sale, operation.
1 patent of Ukraine.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DEVELOPMENT, PLEASE,