We invite your students to participate in the Summer School of Bioeconomy.
This Summer School is a unique combination of high-quality academic lectures on bioeconomy and amazing social and cultural activities about Lithuania.
What we offer:
• Lectures on important issues in bioeconomy with experienced professors
• Discussions, networking and mentor consultations
• Fantastic cultural activities after lectures
• Main principles of bioeconomy and advantages for society
• Development of biologically valuable food supply chains and the local food system in the context of sustainability
• Bioeconomy and tourism challengesbetween overtourism and undertourism
• Power of taxes for environmental policy
• Management accounting for agribusiness eciency
By the end of the course students will be able to understand:
• The main principles of bioeconomy and issues
• Biologically valuable food supply chains
• The main goals of environmental taxes and links to environmental policy
• Knowledge of biologically valuable food supply chains for sustainability of food system
• Management accounting techniques for agribusiness performance
• Knowledge of imposing environmental taxes
Faculty of Bioeconomy Development of Vytautas Magnus University, Baltic Summer University
Dates: 2 August 2021 – 6 August 2021
Eligibility: we are waiting for everyone, who is interested in bioeconomy.
Prices: Regular price 100 EUR, 50 % discount for students!
More information: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Baltic Summer University
Website of the programme – https://balticsummeruniversity.com/courses/power-starts-from-bioeconomy-from-principles-to-practice/
Registration -> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevT80nN7ZPBgWgnaRvk_JEHAz485JWTx8PTAErxDoB9vT9kg/viewform