We invite you to take part in the III All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference “Actual problems of innovation and technology transfer – from theory to practice”, which will be held on September 16-17, 2021 at the Odesa National Economic University, Odesa, Preobrazhenska Str., 8.
The purpose of the conference:
- exchange of experience in the field of innovation, transfer of knowledge and technology;
- discussion of practical steps to develop an interregional technology transfer network.
Directions of the conference:
- Development of innovative activities in Ukraine.
- Development of an interregional technology transfer network.
- Implementation of research innovations – the development of startups in Ukraine.
- Cooperation between business and universities in the transfer of knowledge and technology.
- Legal protection of intellectual property.
- International programs and instruments to support innovation and technology transfer.
The conference program includes trainings, presentations, master classes on conference issues, thematic discussions.
Invited: heads and representatives of regional and district state administrations, scientists, heads and representatives of higher educational institutions, industry institutes, business structures, all interested persons.
The language of the conference is Ukrainian.
To participate in the conference, you must register by September 10, 2021 by the link or send an application form to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (topic “conference September 16-17, 21”).