The European Union’s House of Europe program invites creative entrepreneurs from Ukraine to participate in the Creative Business Academy, an intensive online training that will help structure a business and turn it into a profitable company.
Any Ukrainian entrepreneur or startup team can submit their application and qualify for participation in the program. The creative sectors include: design; advertising; marketing; computer games; IT; architecture; fashion; fine, performative art; crafts; the photography; music; cinema; literature and publishing; media; television; radio; creative hubs; museums and galleries; festivals. The training will be free – all expenses for the Creative Business Academy are financed by the European Union.
Lecturers and mentors of the program – 15 speakers from 11 countries of the world. Creative Business Academy partner is Creative Business Network from Denmark.
Online training will take place from October 19 to November 6, 2021.
You can view the full list of partners and trainers, as well as submit your application here.
Who can participate?
- Creative entrepreneurs with a finished product or prototype.
- Working on their own creative business for 1 year or more.
- Those who speak English at an intermediate level – sufficient to understand lectures and communicate with experts.
- Working on a product with a creative component, as well as at the intersection of sectors.
How do get involved?
- Please read the competition conditions carefully and fill out the form on the House of Europe online platform.
- Shoot a short video in English about your business and motivation to take part in the training.
What is Creative Business Academy?
Creative Business Academy — is an intensive training course for creative startups and entrepreneurs. The training will help create a real business: develop a strategy, attract funding and enter the international market. The best participants will be able to take part in the selection for BRIGHT. Creative Business Cup in Copenhagen. The training is free and takes place online.
The Creative Business Academy is based on the concept of bootcamps – trainings, where in a limited time they provide unlimited practical knowledge to solve real business problems.
What is House of Europe?
House of Europe — program for Ukraine, funded by the European Union. The House of Europe was created to support professional and creative exchange between Ukrainians and their colleagues in the EU and the UK. The program focuses on culture and creative industries, education, medicine, social entrepreneurship, media and youth work.