Within three years, the fund wants to invest $ 2-10 million in 15-20 companies.
- Thomson Reuters Ventures will invest in projects at an early stage, Reuters informs.
- Thomson Reuters wants to support innovation in areas in which it provides consulting services – legal and tax support for businesses, as well as legal compliance and interaction with government agencies and the media.
- The fund plans to invest from $ 2 million to $ 10 million and intends to support 15-20 companies over the next three years.
- The fund will pay particular attention to supporting startups that use AI and machine learning to automate business processes and serve customers.
- This is part of CEO Steve Hasker’s plan to transform the news outlet into a “content-driven technology business,” according to the publication.