Polish-Ukrainian Startup Bridge announced assistance to 15 Ukrainian startups who are looking for temporary shelter in Poland or are already there.
Applications for participation are accepted until June 6, 2022.
Main requirements for startups:
Registered startups will have access to:
More details here.
- The founders of the project are Ukrainians.
- The startup is in the early stages of development (pre-seed or seed).
- Projects that contribute to the reconstruction of Ukraine will be given priority.
- The founders speak English well.
- PLN 10,000 financial support for soft-landing services;
- free space in a new coworking space in Warsaw (30 hotdesks for representatives of UA startups);
- trainings and workshops with the participation of experts in the startup ecosystem;
- opportunities to present ideas to Polish investors.